- Lecture Series "Empire and Violence"
- Conference "The Cultural Memory of Mass Violence: Re-mediation and Pre-mediation"
- "Ideology and Complicity in Mass Violence": Book Roundtable
- Second Session of the Research Group "Representations of Cultural Trauma in the Hebrew Bible"
- Roundtable "Beyond the Law: Justifications of Mass Violence in Social and Scholarly Discourses"
- Course "Fake News and Extremism: Propaganda and Fanatics in History and in the Present"
- Podcast "Empires Strike Back - Did the 'Balance of Power' Just Make a Comeback?"
- Keynote "Implication in Commemoration: On Current Interests in Past Complicities"
- Talk "Complicity: A Crisis of Participation in Testimonies of Totalitarianism in Contemporary German-language Literatures"
- Book Launch: Eva Maria Altmann, Das Unsagbare Verschweigen
- Talk "Complicity at a Distance: Commemorating Problematic Involvement in Perpetration"
- Podcast "Right To Truth and The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia"
- Appeals to Historical Authority Justifying Mass Violence in Pamphlets
- Discoursive Constructions of Enmity: Populisms, Conspiracy, Hate
- Talk "Historians and Transitional Justice: Promises and Pitfalls"
- Methodological Challenges of Analysing Justificatory Discourses of Mass Violence
- Discourses of Mass Violence in Comparative Perspective